MSNick
Welcome to the official forum of Msnick! Our site is located at http://www.msnicksite.tk Our owner is nickvanlande and our official forum creator is Dmeister

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MSNick
Welcome to the official forum of Msnick! Our site is located at http://www.msnicksite.tk Our owner is nickvanlande and our official forum creator is Dmeister
MSNick
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raising Stats for Knights of Cygnus *Fixed* By: Xcracker

2 posters

Go down

Raising Stats for Knights of Cygnus *Fixed* By: Xcracker Empty Raising Stats for Knights of Cygnus *Fixed* By: Xcracker

Post by jamie4685 Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:09 am

Well, I promised you that I'd write this down xD (Try reading Raising your Stats for All 5 Jobs By: Xcracker if you don't know how to raise your stats properly or if you're new. Smile)

I'll start off with..

FlameWizard

Your LUK is +3 of your level, and the rest is INT. Stop raising your LUK when it reaches 50. Yes, I mean 50. Then, keep on raising your INT without raising your LUK further on. You need to wear all the equips that has +LUK as possible or your character will be far-too weak.

SoulMaster

Your DEX is x2 of your level, and the rest is STR. You can stop raising your DEX when it reaches 60, then keep on raising your STR. Yes, I mean 60. You need to wear all the equips that has +DEX as possible or your charater will be too weak.

WindBreaker

Your STR is +5 of your level, and the rest is DEX. Stop raising your STR when it reaches about 50~65. You need to wear all the equips that has +STR as possible.

NightWalker

Your DEX is +3 of your level, and the rest is LUK. Stop raising your DEX when it reaches about 60~70, then keep on raising your LUK. Wear all the possible equips that has +DEX.

Striker

Your DEX is +5 of your level, the res tis STR. Stop raising your DEX when it reaches about 50. Then keep on raising your STR. Wear all the equips that has +DEX as possible.

Well this is ONE way of raising the stats. There's also another, harder and more difficult way but many people use it. It's to raise ONLY INT for FlameWizard, ONLY STR for SoulMaster, ONLY LUK for NightWalker, etc. Since you need some other AP to wear equips/weapons, you need to wear Maple Items ( Maple Bow, Maple Llamma Staff, etc ) and wear no-AP needed items. And, of course you need to scroll them or your character is ruined. I recommend this way if you have a MAIN character that has loads of money ( mainly because scrolls and Maple Items are expensive ). You can put some Mesos and items that your new Knights of Cygnus character needs.

[Knights of Cygnus gets 6 stat points each time they level up, instead of 5.]

Well, I hope this will help when Knights of Cygnus gets on Global MapleStory and on private servers. Bye! xD

Last edited by jamie4685 on Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
jamie4685
jamie4685
Advanced User

Your maple
Your stats:
Raising Stats for Knights of Cygnus *Fixed* By: Xcracker Left_bar_bleue100/100Raising Stats for Knights of Cygnus *Fixed* By: Xcracker Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Raising Stats for Knights of Cygnus *Fixed* By: Xcracker Empty Re: Raising Stats for Knights of Cygnus *Fixed* By: Xcracker

Post by jone Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:57 am

So AP wise, it's basically like this.
FlameWizard is the same as mage.
SoulMaster is the same as warrior.
WindBreaker is the same as Archer.
NightWalker is kinda like thief.
And Striker is kinda like Brawler.

Right?
jone
jone
Respected User

Back to top Go down

Raising Stats for Knights of Cygnus *Fixed* By: Xcracker Empty Re: Raising Stats for Knights of Cygnus *Fixed* By: Xcracker

Post by jamie4685 Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:07 pm

Well, basically yes.
But they're a bit more hard to train than the normal jobs because you need more DEX equips. And, in Golbal MapleStory/Korean MapleStory/ any other language Maplestory servers it's hard to get Zakum Helmet.
jamie4685
jamie4685
Advanced User

Your maple
Your stats:
Raising Stats for Knights of Cygnus *Fixed* By: Xcracker Left_bar_bleue100/100Raising Stats for Knights of Cygnus *Fixed* By: Xcracker Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down