MSNick
Welcome to the official forum of Msnick! Our site is located at http://www.msnicksite.tk Our owner is nickvanlande and our official forum creator is Dmeister

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MSNick
Welcome to the official forum of Msnick! Our site is located at http://www.msnicksite.tk Our owner is nickvanlande and our official forum creator is Dmeister
MSNick
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

128am's gm app

Go down

128am's gm app Empty 128am's gm app

Post by 128am Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:24 am

Name: Joe
IGN: (will be) 128am
Hobby: piano, playing private servers, karate, watching anime

Hi my name is Joe and I’d like to start my app by talking about me first (so you’ll get to know a little about me first.) My ethnicity is Vietnamese but I was born in the USA and I speak English very fluently. I can also speak Vietnamese too. I currently reside in Pennsylvania, USA. I am a very active, social, and I am a friendly player .I can go on anime story about 3-6 hrs a day. I have been playing maple story for 2 and a half years and I started playing private servers about 1 year ago when my friends told me about private servers. The private servers I have played were desums, legendsms, sofriendsms, and msnick so I have a pretty decent experience about private servers. I would like to be a gm because I would like to help and support the staff and the players of msnick in the best possible way I can. i also I will not tolerate anyone hacking, cheating, and having disruptive behavior that annoys the staff and players of msnick and I will have them banned for that. But before I ban the person I have to be definite if they are really cheating or hacking because I don’t want to ban an innocent person by mistake. If anyone talks trash about this server I will give them warnings first, but if they continue I will have them jailed then banned. And our owner is doing best to keep this server up and running and if there was a problem and the server is down I will not complain for I know that the owner is doing the best to fix and find a solution for the problem.) If I become a gm, I will host events because I want to bring fun to the players (especially when people are bored but I will only host an event only with the permission of the gms first). I plan to be an lvl 3-4 gm but it is ur choice guys. The things that I can do to help players is to help them with their problems like game commands, npcs and game play. I will judge and handle every problems and situations properly and never answer recklessly to the players and gms and leave them confused. I will take my job as a gm very seriously and responsively. I promise to NEVER abuse my power as a gm and I will be respectful to the players and staff of msnick. I promise to fully help and to support itouchms elp every one to have an enjoyable time here at our server

Hope u guys will accept my app ! =)

128am

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum