MSNick
Welcome to the official forum of Msnick! Our site is located at http://www.msnicksite.tk Our owner is nickvanlande and our official forum creator is Dmeister

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MSNick
Welcome to the official forum of Msnick! Our site is located at http://www.msnicksite.tk Our owner is nickvanlande and our official forum creator is Dmeister
MSNick
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New MSNick Client!!! And Is Back!!!

+2
Ninjaitachi
[GM]Kimberlee
6 posters

Go down

New MSNick Client!!! And Is Back!!! Empty New MSNick Client!!! And Is Back!!!

Post by [GM]Kimberlee Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:02 pm

After many discussions with the team we will bring MSNick BACK!!!!!

Even though we might get attack by Nexon again. We will not watch our Maplestory community die.

We found and edit a client that have really low exploits and glitches which cause the Maple client to crash.
The client is great, I am using this client right now.
It doesn't crashes that often or even at all.

How to use:

1. Download the new client http://www.speedyshare.com/457737949.html
(The website download comes with the old client and the parts with it. So I can't overwrite the clients.)

2. After finish downloading Extract the client to your Maplestory v62 folder.

3. Double Click the Client and you will have a smoother game play.

Info: The Client does not have a Maplestory Mushroom icon because the client is edited to have less glitch and something was wrong with the directory of the icon.
[GM]Kimberlee
[GM]Kimberlee

Your maple
Your stats:
New MSNick Client!!! And Is Back!!! Left_bar_bleue100/100New MSNick Client!!! And Is Back!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

New MSNick Client!!! And Is Back!!! Empty Re: New MSNick Client!!! And Is Back!!!

Post by Ninjaitachi Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:08 pm

It does not run...

Ninjaitachi

Back to top Go down

New MSNick Client!!! And Is Back!!! Empty Re: New MSNick Client!!! And Is Back!!!

Post by [GM]Tyler Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:14 am

I can't wait to play,
I hope Nick can forgive me.
I miss you all so much.

[GM]Tyler
Professional user

Your maple
Your stats:
New MSNick Client!!! And Is Back!!! Left_bar_bleue100/100New MSNick Client!!! And Is Back!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Drafyr Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:38 pm

Lol Tyler. This is never gonna last. Just the mere fact that they posted that they're gonna remake on THIS forum is gonna kill the whole thing. The ONLY way to get past it is to either have an epic disclaimer and what-not or host over seas in an area that doesn't follow copyright law.
Drafyr
Drafyr
Professional user

Your maple
Your stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by amanda Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:05 pm

>Very Happy BunnyLEgion is back to rule the bunnysssssssssssssssssssssssssss Very Happy:D GrAwRRRR
amanda
amanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Drafyr Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:09 am

Omgz, hai? =D
Drafyr
Drafyr
Professional user

Your maple
Your stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by [GM]Kimberlee Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:33 pm

Well we had it up as a test server for a week, And sadly the test failed, so it could be another few weeks before we are back online, But do not lose hope!, We will continue to Work on the server, Hope to see you soon, and do not fret the Server WILL be back online soon!
[GM]Kimberlee
[GM]Kimberlee

Your maple
Your stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by [GM]Kimberlee Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:34 pm

By the way...., I might have found a way to implement the ARAN class into MSnick, Hopefully it works =)
[GM]Kimberlee
[GM]Kimberlee

Your maple
Your stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by [GM]Kimberlee Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:43 pm

[GM]Kimberlee
[GM]Kimberlee

Your maple
Your stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by xNaruTz Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:11 am

Its been a long long time since I talked to everyone...so...HI!! LOL xD
xNaruTz
xNaruTz
Professional user

http://dtconanjw.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Drafyr Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:21 am

It's been a while for me as well. *Checks out new forum*
Drafyr
Drafyr
Professional user

Your maple
Your stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down