MSNick
Welcome to the official forum of Msnick! Our site is located at http://www.msnicksite.tk Our owner is nickvanlande and our official forum creator is Dmeister

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MSNick
Welcome to the official forum of Msnick! Our site is located at http://www.msnicksite.tk Our owner is nickvanlande and our official forum creator is Dmeister
MSNick
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All about Aran *84% Finished.*

Go down

How much do you Like Aran?

All about Aran *84% Finished.* I_vote_lcap100%All about Aran *84% Finished.* I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 1 ]
All about Aran *84% Finished.* I_vote_lcap0%All about Aran *84% Finished.* I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
All about Aran *84% Finished.* I_vote_lcap0%All about Aran *84% Finished.* I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 1

Poll closed

All about Aran *84% Finished.* Empty All about Aran *84% Finished.*

Post by jamie4685 Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:37 am

Index

1. What is Aran?

2. The Skills

3. Starting Off

4.FAQ

Well, Aran is basically a Warrior that uses Pole Arm. It uses the equips that Warriors use. The Max level for Aran is 200. The Stats are almost the same as SoulMaster ( Watch "Raising Stats for Knights of Cygnus *Fixed* By:Xcracker" in Everything thats Off - Topic ), but you stop raising your DEX ar about 50. Or, you can just set your DEX to 10/Lower and equip Maple Items, scroll them. This is for people who already have a bunch of money ( about 200 million mesos/more ).
So, what is different between Aran and Warrior? There are mainly two big ways to answer this. One is that Aran has Combos. I'll explain this later on. Next, Aran ONLY uses the normal attack key and the Control Pads( Control, or Ctrl, ←, →, ↑, ↓ ). This, of course can be changed to another key except for the control pads. These attacks/skills are called Commands. When you press your Basic Attack key three times, the Skill Triple Swing will Activate since you pressed the Command for Triple Swing. It is a skill that lets you attack 3 times quickly. Or, when you press → → or ← ← on your control pad, it will activate Combat step. It allowes you to force yourself forwards. It's a bit like Flash Jump, but a shorter range. Some skills require Combos though. Combo Drain is ↓ ↓ + *Attack Key*. Combos are activated when you hit a monster. So, when you hit a monster three times, the Combo will appear on your screen on the top-right corner as 3. But, the Combo will disappear if you do not hit a monster for too long ( I think about 1.5 seconds ) the Combo will disappear and you will have to start all over again. You also need a skill to activate combos; If you don't have this skill called Combo Ability, the combo won't appear. Combo Ability is Passive, so you don't need to press it every 5 minutes or so. You can receive this skill on your First Job Advance. Some skills, For Example, Combo Penril or Combo Drain needs a certain amount of Combos to be activated. To activate Buffs you can just set them on a Hotkey. And, you do not need any combos for Buffs.
Oh, and people are also saying that Pole Arm is slow so they don't tend to choose Aran, but it has Pole Arm Booster ( raises the speed of your Pole Arm for a certain amount of time ) on it's First Job Advance. Yes, not Second. First. I'll write more about Skills on the "The Skills" section. Anyways, here is a Korean guy hunting as Aran.