MSNick
Welcome to the official forum of Msnick! Our site is located at http://www.msnicksite.tk Our owner is nickvanlande and our official forum creator is Dmeister

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MSNick
Welcome to the official forum of Msnick! Our site is located at http://www.msnicksite.tk Our owner is nickvanlande and our official forum creator is Dmeister
MSNick
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ItzAlice Games, And Reccommendations And Don't Play Games.(No Advertising)

Go down

ItzAlice Games, And Reccommendations And Don't Play Games.(No Advertising) Empty ItzAlice Games, And Reccommendations And Don't Play Games.(No Advertising)

Post by Mutsuko Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:17 pm

Hi My Silly Hamster Minions :3. I just wanted to show you the Games that I used to play, And My Reviews.

1. Mu Online http://globalmuonline.gamersfirst.com/index.php
mu online Pictures, Images and Photos

Mu Online is a slow-paced game. With different classes to choose from: Dark Knight, Dark Wizard, Summoner, Elf, Magic Gladiator, and Dark Lord. It has different weapons for each class, Like Bows for Elfs, the Swords for Dark Knights and such and such. Player Killing is wonderful with the Outlaw system, every Player Killing. It's Hella Fun

2. Steam: Counter Strike, Day Of Defeat, Team Fortress 2, Left 4 Dead, Half-Life(MY FAVORITE :3) And others.
Valve Corporation is an American video game development company based in Bellevue, Washington, USA that was founded in 1996, and made famous by its first product, Half-Life, which was released in November 1998.

Lets Begin with Half Life?
A Pictures, Images and Photos
Long-time Microsoft employees Gabe Newell and Mike Harrington founded Valve on August 24, 1996. After securing a license to the Quake engine (through the help of friend Michael Abrash of id Software) in late 1996, they commenced working on Half-Life. Originally planned for release in late 1997, Half-Life launched on November 19, 1998. Valve acquired TF Software PTY Ltd, the makers of the Team Fortress mod for Quake, in May 1998 with the intent to create a standalone Team Fortress game. The Team Fortress Classic mod, essentially a port of the original Team Fortress mod for Quake, was released for Half-Life in 1999. Gearbox contributed much after the release of Half Life. Gearbox Software is responsible for the Half Life expansion packs, Half-Life: Opposing Force and Half-Life: Blue Shift, along with the home console versions of Half Life for the Dreamcast and PlayStation 2.
Counter-Strike Source
counter strike source Pictures, Images and Photos
Counter-Strike: Source is a remake of Counter-Strike, and consequently retains its team-based objective-oriented first-person shooter style gameplay. The aim of playing a map is to accomplish a map's objective. There are many types of objectives that a map can have, but the ultimate goal of the game is to win more rounds than the opposing team, which is accomplished by fulfilling the map's winning conditions. Some winning conditions include defusing a bomb, planting a bomb and preventing it from being defused by the other team, rescuing all the hostages on a map, preventing the hostages from being rescued, and defeat all the members of the opposing team. When playing on a server without modifications, if players are defeated during a round, they do not respawn until the next round, unlike in many other first-person shooter games, where players respawn on a set timer.

Moving and shooting also differs noticeably from many other first-person shooters. Shooting while moving dramatically decreases accuracy, and holding the mouse button down to continuously shoot will generally produce severe recoil. Recoil can be difficult for beginning players to compensate for because the player's reticle does not correspond with where the bullets actually hit during continuous fire, so beginning players may aim too high during automatic fire. The amount of damage done by a bullet varies dramatically depending upon the body part the bullet hits, with great emphasis on shooting the enemy in the head, which is almost invariably lethal.
I have more but this is Part I
>Smile Have Fun
Mutsuko
Mutsuko
Advanced User

Your maple
Your stats:
ItzAlice Games, And Reccommendations And Don't Play Games.(No Advertising) Left_bar_bleue50/100ItzAlice Games, And Reccommendations And Don't Play Games.(No Advertising) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

Back to top Go down