MSNick
Welcome to the official forum of Msnick! Our site is located at http://www.msnicksite.tk Our owner is nickvanlande and our official forum creator is Dmeister

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MSNick
Welcome to the official forum of Msnick! Our site is located at http://www.msnicksite.tk Our owner is nickvanlande and our official forum creator is Dmeister
MSNick
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hanaa's GM application

3 posters

Go down

Should I be picked for this position

Hanaa's GM application I_vote_lcap0%Hanaa's GM application I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Hanaa's GM application I_vote_lcap100%Hanaa's GM application I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 2 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 2

Hanaa's GM application Empty Hanaa's GM application

Post by KnadyBix Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:19 pm

Hi. I know I just joined, but when I join any private server, I go on the forums way too often lol. Also, I know there are no positions open at the moment but this is for when they are open.

Name: Hanna
Time Zone: Pacific Time
Activities: Basketball, volleyball, (sports), games, private servers, computer, DS, camping, playing with little kids, friends, erm. That's it, I think.
Why I want to be a GM on MSNICK
I want to be a GM on MS Nick because I want to keep this server going by banning hackers to make the game fair for everyone, vote every 12 hours because this server deserves the best, host events to make the players have fun in the server, help others with questions. I want to make this server fun to everyone playing this by hosting events and putting smiles on their faces. Voting every 12 hours is no problem because it takes less then 2 minutes! What a Face. I want to help newcomers with their questions and be helpful to them.
Qualities that I have: Let' see. I am honest and loyal. I keep my promises as much as possible because I recently learned in church that you are accountable for every word. No matter how stupid the promise may be. I am also very active because school just got out! When school is in, I am online on Wednesdays, Fridays, Saturday, Sundays and when there are holidays I always get on. I am patient no matter how long it takes. I have downloaded serveral GM handboooks lol because I have been so desperate.
Any experience? Honestly, No. I have been so hopeful but no luck recently. I have played servers but have not been a GM . I have played Desu, Lucky, Karma, tiny bit of PCmaple, and other servers that I hated.

Other details? Well, I am Korean o.O Smile

KnadyBix

Back to top Go down

Hanaa's GM application Empty Re: Hanaa's GM application

Post by jamie4685 Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:47 pm

LOL I'm Korean too O.o
안녕? ㅋㅋ
jamie4685
jamie4685
Advanced User

Your maple
Your stats:
Hanaa's GM application Left_bar_bleue100/100Hanaa's GM application Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by KnadyBix Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:45 am

cant type in korean cuz dunno how but HI Very Happy

KnadyBix

Back to top Go down

Post by [EventHoster]Alvin Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:49 am

we are currently not accepting apps . but we will be keeping this app until nick decides to take in more GMs
[EventHoster]Alvin
[EventHoster]Alvin
Professional user

Your maple
Your stats:
Hanaa's GM application Left_bar_bleue100/100Hanaa's GM application Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down