MSNick
Welcome to the official forum of Msnick! Our site is located at http://www.msnicksite.tk Our owner is nickvanlande and our official forum creator is Dmeister

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MSNick
Welcome to the official forum of Msnick! Our site is located at http://www.msnicksite.tk Our owner is nickvanlande and our official forum creator is Dmeister
MSNick
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blocked for summoning 3 bags. [STFU]

3 posters

Go down

Blocked for summoning 3 bags.  [STFU] Empty Blocked for summoning 3 bags. [STFU]

Post by limyucha0 Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:54 am

I was blocked today at around 12. i summoned some summoning bags and i was blocked.. are we not supposed to summon anymore? I did not know as it i was not told so. If I'm unblocked please e-mail me at limyuchao@hotmail.com thanks. and sorry for the problem.

limyucha0

Back to top Go down

Blocked for summoning 3 bags.  [STFU] Empty Re: Blocked for summoning 3 bags. [STFU]

Post by [EventHoster]Alvin Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:43 am

unbanned i think =O
[EventHoster]Alvin
[EventHoster]Alvin
Professional user

Your maple
Your stats:
Blocked for summoning 3 bags.  [STFU] Left_bar_bleue100/100Blocked for summoning 3 bags.  [STFU] Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Blocked for summoning 3 bags.  [STFU] Empty Re: Blocked for summoning 3 bags. [STFU]

Post by limyucha0 Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:54 am

no its not. its ip bann u can do anything bout it?

limyucha0

Back to top Go down

Post by jamie4685 Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:37 am

The Topic "Blocked for summoning 3 bags. [STFU]" is in the wrong section. Please put it in "Everything Eelse that's Off - Topic" or elsewhere. Thank you Smile
jamie4685
jamie4685
Advanced User

Your maple
Your stats:
Blocked for summoning 3 bags.  [STFU] Left_bar_bleue100/100Blocked for summoning 3 bags.  [STFU] Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down