MSNick
Welcome to the official forum of Msnick! Our site is located at http://www.msnicksite.tk Our owner is nickvanlande and our official forum creator is Dmeister

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MSNick
Welcome to the official forum of Msnick! Our site is located at http://www.msnicksite.tk Our owner is nickvanlande and our official forum creator is Dmeister
MSNick
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kiki's GameMaster Application

2 posters

Go down

Kiki's GameMaster Application Empty Kiki's GameMaster Application

Post by Kiki Sun Jul 05, 2009 3:18 pm

Greetings and welcome all this is the Game Master Application For Kiki. It is very strait forward from here on and look closely at the details or you will miss the important stuff.
Hello my name is actually Chloe but all my friends call me Kiki because they think it is a cool name to be used for an asian like me and i am japenese. I have been a Game Master in 2 different private servers both were shut down though the first one was Story Of Love v62 and in UglyPirates but I left that one soon after being a Game Master because hacking was tollerated and i didn't like it so I left it. I was in Story Of Love v62 for about a month then it got shut down by nexon. UglyPirates was about 3 and a half weeks. I like to be a Game Master in high ranked private servers because there is more of a chance for being a hacked on higher ranked Private Servers like MsNick. I am 15 years of age I currently live in the United States in Minnesota. My hobbys are Playing on my computer, Riding my bike, I also like to play on my xbox 360. Sports I play include Volleyball, Softball, and I play Basketball. I will be playing on my computer for as long as I can like say I will be on at least MsNick for 2-9 hours a day. This was Kiki's MsNick's Game Master Application.
Thank You for reading this love you all.

Last edited by Kiki on Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kiki

Back to top Go down

Kiki's GameMaster Application Empty Re: Kiki's GameMaster Application

Post by Kiki Sun Jul 05, 2009 3:28 pm

By the way everyone I am nice but very formal at times.

Kiki

Back to top Go down

Post by iPirate Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:55 pm

-Approved- Idk, I just get good vibes. =P
iPirate
iPirate
Professional user

Your maple
Your stats:
Kiki's GameMaster Application Left_bar_bleue75/100Kiki's GameMaster Application Empty_bar_bleue  (75/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down