MSNick
Welcome to the official forum of Msnick! Our site is located at http://www.msnicksite.tk Our owner is nickvanlande and our official forum creator is Dmeister

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MSNick
Welcome to the official forum of Msnick! Our site is located at http://www.msnicksite.tk Our owner is nickvanlande and our official forum creator is Dmeister
MSNick
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

psp theme / me

5 posters

Go down

psp theme / me Empty psp theme / me

Post by MSnickFTW Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:39 pm

hi,
me again, [the werst thing ever happened to you]
any way, i already promess you that i will send you the PSP theme that i make, so... here we go :

you can download :

v0.1
v0.2

so, by the way.... all what you said about me, it's... it's not real, it's just some ideas puting on your heads, by a Guy/Women, that he/she kinda jalouse or something, any way... i'm playing in a other server, cuz now... i'm IP-BAN, so i can't get in, even if i change my ip, it doesn't work,... cuz when i change it, my conexion don't work.... any way,

just some few things :
- hey andrea, don't think that i'm bad or something, and the Test thing, it was Nick's order, AND i don't tell if people CAN or NOT be a gm, i'm just testing them!, elso.. i don't tell them to be NICE or something or they won't be GM, nah, i don't use that way, you can ask James or Makiyo, i never tell them to do things or they will FAILD,
elso, i wanted to tell nick,... that when there are manny GM application, he will pick 6 people, each week, and give 3 to a gm, and the other 3 to a other GM, for testing!,
ELSO, Pawner DIDN't FAILED on all, he was under testing!!!! if i said that he was faild! cuz i KNEW that he eill do what i tough he will do, like "i'm quiting and things", then when he see that he don't have a chance, he just say, sorry wsn't know i was under testing,... but my point was... to toke off this! and if i made it he can be a very cool gm
and for james, he did stady all COMMAND, i wanted to learn him that... even if he knows all the commands, that won't help!, he need to be FRIENDLY!
Makiyo had all the things so she was perfect,

and that was my repote that i WANTED to tell nick, and the 3 people ARE PASSED the test! Very Happy

elso, you will say, "you know what pawner's going to do??? WTF", well yeah... i have a... kinda power Very Happy, i ;ean,... i can understand people! for only 5min of talk! then i can know evry things! how i can touch you, how i can use you, things like that!, but i don't use this in BAD thing!

well... any way... i just... want that you know... or just... give me a chance! to back to msnick,... and have my people back! with or without GM power/job Very Happy

i don't care, it's boreing by the way, i just love to be your FA... Very Happy

well... if you don't want! i just want to say :

-just things to say:

nick [ we didn't meet mutch times but he's seem to me a nice guy Very Happy]
alvin [he's nice, and from the first meet he liked me, he just got to not doing things with olivia in bedroom Very Happy]
andrea [she's cool, smart, and we understand each other!, she just have to take off this "you didn;t listen to me so JAIL", people have reasons! but i likw it anyway Very Happy]
Samantha [ the best Girlfriend that nick can have!, but she just got to talk to the owener about giving or taking off Gm powers, and ban people Very Happy]
Olivia [ she don't care about anything Very Happy, and that's the cool thing :d, she just care about her love ALVIN Very Happy]
Dark [ we didn't have mutch talk, but he seem nice Very Happy]
iPirate [ he's cool! we eas friends]
xNaruTZ [ he's so perfect to be GM!, just drop commands things some times Very Happy]
Makiyo [she's cute, smart, and she's perfect to be a GM too Very Happy]
Pawner [well, you just have to don't do the kid things and its : " like if... when i hosted a event, i said... no dragon roar, then i summoned some silver slim, and use my dragon roar, then he did he's own one, then i say, no dragon roar, and he says : and why you use it then?", hey pawner, you got to know that, some people have,...permetion, like.. i'm who hosted the event, so i wont take the GML, and if i used my dragon roar, it's only cuz i saw that some people don't get GML so, i tryed to help by killing silver slim, and they will toke", and.. if you drop this kids-thing! you will be really cool, and if i was mad of you or something, or if i didn't like you," i mean, that what you tought when i said you failed test", if it was really, i will delet you from buddy :d don't you think? but i didn't cuz you are a good friend Very Happy]
BremduRRR [haha, she's so funny!, with her english, i don't understand her, but really, i'm glad to see that, cuz have a good english! it's really cool thing, i think that your english will make you something just GL in your life " like making books Very Happy"]
Camily [.... she's the one who i talked about... y'know when i said : he/she.... cuz camily, don't wont me to be a gm, she... she's the reason for all this, she was absent for long time, when come back i saw it one, only one day, and i didn't do something bad, only helping her.. when she did her event, i tried to help her...!, then the other day... a big problem, coming from camily, and.. i hadn't a time to talk and defend my self, and when i log on, camily keep dcing me, and i have proof Very Happy, but i don;t dc her!, elso... i want to tell you camily.. if you don't want me as a GM, i don,t care!, but just... don;t use this and toke my friend off... just say it, and i can tell nick or sam to toke off my power, then you will be cool Very Happy, so i'm, you'r the 2nd person i saw in msnick, so i like you... Very Happy i don;t want i gwt you made, if you don't want me as a GM, just say so, but don't take me off of my friends Very Happy, well]

well, here the all truth!, so all i ask about, it's just a other chance Very Happy, and can you unban me, and... toke off my power! amd please! can we stay friends? Very Happy, and don't worry i want ask for GM power!, and i can keep testing people if nick want, well... here all what i have to say!...

well Very Happy... replay Very Happy?

Last edited by MSnickFTW on Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:11 am; edited 1 time in total
MSnickFTW
MSnickFTW
Respected User

Back to top Go down

psp theme / me Empty Re: psp theme / me

Post by Mutsuko Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:41 pm

You Have really bad spelling just to Let you Know.
Mutsuko
Mutsuko
Advanced User

Your maple
Your stats:
psp theme / me Left_bar_bleue50/100psp theme / me Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by MSnickFTW Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:45 pm

i know! i'm not english! just try!
MSnickFTW
MSnickFTW
Respected User

Back to top Go down

Post by Mutsuko Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:47 pm

Oh your not? Oh I tought you were Just rushing Very Happy My bad.
Mutsuko
Mutsuko
Advanced User

Your maple
Your stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by MSnickFTW Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:51 pm

Very Happy, i never learn english in school Very Happy, only by my self Very Happy
MSnickFTW
MSnickFTW
Respected User

Back to top Go down

Post by Mutsuko Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:22 pm

Wow.. I would never learn, Well actually I Could never learn a language like that.
Mutsuko
Mutsuko
Advanced User

Your maple
Your stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by MissJellox3 Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:52 pm

Tat is the longest topic EVERRRRRR.
;]
MissJellox3
MissJellox3

Your maple
Your stats:
psp theme / me Left_bar_bleue90/100psp theme / me Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by brenDURR Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:07 pm

No offence, but I think a lot of these things are BS that you're just saying be let back. The first things you said about the GM's being tested, I don't believe for a second.

In a way, I kind of wish you stood up to people like me who said shit to you. Like, telling me I'm wrong and whatnot. This seems like sucking up to me, even if it is sincere.

This doesn't change my opinions of you. I still don't believe you should be a GM and I know my opinion may not mean that much to you. I'm not expecting it to.

I'll give you kudos for being the bigger man though.
brenDURR
brenDURR
Advanced User

Your maple
Your stats:
psp theme / me Left_bar_bleue5000/100psp theme / me Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/100)

http://www.traumababy.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by xNaruTz Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:33 pm

huh....
i agree with brenda...sorry Neutral
xNaruTz
xNaruTz
Professional user

http://dtconanjw.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by MSnickFTW Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:13 am

.... i, if don't want me as a GM i don't care, take of my power/job, but let me be the FA-Kikashi,... elso... ask nick about testing thing Very Happy, and you will see Very Happy
MSnickFTW
MSnickFTW
Respected User

Back to top Go down

Post by xNaruTz Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:52 am

well, look, i am already a REAL GM in Msnick, my IGN is now [GM]xNaruTZ, the test somehow ended, i don't know why~~~~
xNaruTz
xNaruTz
Professional user

http://dtconanjw.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by MSnickFTW Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:08 am

i know Very Happy GG by the way
MSnickFTW
MSnickFTW
Respected User

Back to top Go down