MSNick
Welcome to the official forum of Msnick! Our site is located at http://www.msnicksite.tk Our owner is nickvanlande and our official forum creator is Dmeister

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MSNick
Welcome to the official forum of Msnick! Our site is located at http://www.msnicksite.tk Our owner is nickvanlande and our official forum creator is Dmeister
MSNick
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I got banned while fighting Horntail

+2
makiyo
ProjectKurtz
6 posters

Go down

I got banned while fighting Horntail Empty I got banned while fighting Horntail

Post by ProjectKurtz Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:54 pm

I was just fighting HT, I had him down to the last head when a message popped up saying I had been banned for hacking and I got disconnected before I could do anything.

Please to be unbanning me, I'm not a hacker and spent a good couple days getting my character strong enough to even be able to fight Horntail.
Account name: Eurytus
Character name: Kurtz

ProjectKurtz

Back to top Go down

I got banned while fighting Horntail Empty Re: I got banned while fighting Horntail

Post by makiyo Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:56 am

Unbanned.Ill be checking on you everytime. if you really hack, ill ban you.
makiyo
makiyo

Back to top Go down

I got banned while fighting Horntail Empty Re: I got banned while fighting Horntail

Post by ProjectKurtz Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:11 am

Thanks much. I don't even have any working hacking tools, the last one I had was an invin hack that worked waaaaay back in like v.42.

ProjectKurtz

Back to top Go down

Post by Olivia Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:11 am

you should first check the perm banned section at the stats site maki u can check there what he's banned for.

Olivia

Back to top Go down

Post by iPirate Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:00 pm

Well, maybe you should not be killing HT? Smile
iPirate
iPirate
Professional user

Your maple
Your stats:
I got banned while fighting Horntail Left_bar_bleue75/100I got banned while fighting Horntail Empty_bar_bleue  (75/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by ProjectKurtz Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:06 pm

iPirate wrote:Well, maybe you should not be killing HT? Smile
Apparently not, I was just doing so to see if I could. I won't be going back there for a while. Razz

ProjectKurtz

Back to top Go down

Post by Camily Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:46 am

ProjectKurtz wrote:Thanks much. I don't even have any working hacking tools, the last one I had was an invin hack that worked waaaaay back in like v.42.

Lol, this won't really help you...
Camily
Camily
Professional user

Your maple
Your stats:
I got banned while fighting Horntail Left_bar_bleue100/100I got banned while fighting Horntail Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by xNaruTz Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:34 am

lol xD
xNaruTz
xNaruTz
Professional user

http://dtconanjw.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Camily Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:23 am

Lol im gonna watch you when server is back on >=)
Camily
Camily
Professional user

Your maple
Your stats:
I got banned while fighting Horntail Left_bar_bleue100/100I got banned while fighting Horntail Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by iPirate Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:34 am

ProjectKurtz wrote:
iPirate wrote:Well, maybe you should not be killing HT? Smile
Apparently not, I was just doing so to see if I could. I won't be going back there for a while. Razz
Good, =P. Just stick to the GM room Very Happy
iPirate
iPirate
Professional user

Your maple
Your stats:
I got banned while fighting Horntail Left_bar_bleue75/100I got banned while fighting Horntail Empty_bar_bleue  (75/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down