MSNick
Welcome to the official forum of Msnick! Our site is located at http://www.msnicksite.tk Our owner is nickvanlande and our official forum creator is Dmeister

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MSNick
Welcome to the official forum of Msnick! Our site is located at http://www.msnicksite.tk Our owner is nickvanlande and our official forum creator is Dmeister
MSNick
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

128am's GM app

+3
[EventHoster]Alvin
SinG0d
128am
7 posters

Go down

128am's GM app Empty 128am's GM app

Post by 128am Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:14 pm

Name: Joe
IGN: 128am
Hobby: piano, Msnick, karate, watching anime

Hi my name is Joe and I’d like to start my app by talking about me first (so you’ll get to know a little about me first.) My ethnicity is Vietnamese but I was born in the USA and I speak English very fluently. I can also speak Vietnamese too. I currently reside in Pennsylvania, USA. I am a very active, social, and I am a friendly player .I go on msnick about 3-6 hrs a day. I have been playing maple story for 2 and a half years and I started playing private servers about 1 year ago when my friends told me about private servers. The private servers I have played were desums legendsms, sofriendsms so I have a pretty decent experience about private servers. I would like to be a gm because I would like to help and support the staff and the players of msnick in the best possible way I can. During my time in msnick I have learned a lot about the server from iPirate and brenDURR. (they’re really welcoming and supporting me.) I will not tolerate anyone hacking, cheating, and having disruptive behavior that annoys the staff and players of msnick and I will have them banned for that. But before I ban the person I have to be definite if they are really cheating or hacking because I don’t want to ban an innocent person by mistake. If anyone talks trash about this server I will give them warnings first, but if they continue I will have them jailed then banned. (And why would you say bad things about this server MSNICK RULES! And our owner nick is doing his best to keep this server up and running and if there was a problem and the server is down I will not complain for I know that nick is doing his best to fix and find a solution for the problem.) If I become a gm, I will host events because I want to bring fun to the players (especially when people are bored but I will only host an event only with the permission of the gms first). I plan to be an lvl 3 gm but it is ur choice guys. The things that I can do to help players is to help them with their problems like game commands, npcs and game play. I will judge and handle every problems and situations properly and never answer recklessly to the players and gms and leave them confused. I will take my job as a gm very seriously and responsively. I really like the gms here because they are so nice, helpful to me so that’s why I would like to become a gm. I promise to NEVER abuse my power as a gm and I will be respectful to the players and staff of msnick. I promise to fully help and to support msnick .I will help every one to have an enjoyable time at msnick.

Hope u guys will accept my app ! =)

I no the apps are close for the monsth but i really want to submit this. So i guess this app is ment for july.

128am

Back to top Go down

128am's GM app Empty Re: 128am's GM app

Post by 128am Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:16 pm

pz reply guys - wiats for a reply-

128am

Back to top Go down

Post by SinG0d Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:27 am

nice app i like aprvole even know im not a gm

SinG0d

Back to top Go down

Post by [EventHoster]Alvin Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:10 am

-APPROVE-

Highly recommended by me to Nick for next GM Selection [idk when]
[EventHoster]Alvin
[EventHoster]Alvin
Professional user

Your maple
Your stats:
128am's GM app Left_bar_bleue100/100128am's GM app Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Aznwaffle Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:17 am

i approve 2 Great app Joe
Aznwaffle
Aznwaffle

Your maple
Your stats:
128am's GM app Left_bar_bleue100/100128am's GM app Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by xNaruTz Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:19 am

For me............

is an APPROVAL!!!
Your App is probably similar to mine's, i like hosting events and helping Players! Very Happy
Gratz! I hope others will Approve your's! Very Happy
xNaruTz
xNaruTz
Professional user

http://dtconanjw.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by brenDURR Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:31 am

Lovely application! I think this is good.
I would give it the stamp of approval.
Thanks for the "shout-out"
brenDURR
brenDURR
Advanced User

Your maple
Your stats:
128am's GM app Left_bar_bleue5000/100128am's GM app Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/100)

http://www.traumababy.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by 128am Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:36 am

thanks guys

128am

Back to top Go down

Post by iPirate Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:44 pm

-Approval- Just cause I think you'd be good, not that my opinion matters. Smile
iPirate
iPirate
Professional user

Your maple
Your stats:
128am's GM app Left_bar_bleue75/100128am's GM app Empty_bar_bleue  (75/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum