MSNick
Welcome to the official forum of Msnick! Our site is located at http://www.msnicksite.tk Our owner is nickvanlande and our official forum creator is Dmeister

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MSNick
Welcome to the official forum of Msnick! Our site is located at http://www.msnicksite.tk Our owner is nickvanlande and our official forum creator is Dmeister
MSNick
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cristie's GM Application :}

3 posters

Go down

Cristie's GM Application :} Empty Cristie's GM Application :}

Post by Cristie Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:00 pm

Hai?
I understand that GM opening applications are closed, but that doesn’t mean I can’t try. As a saying goes, “If you fail, try, try, again.”

Please excuse me for sounding like a nub.

I apologize to BrenDURR (Brenda) for copying her format.

Well, here goes!
------------------------------------------------------
MSNick: Who the hell are you?
My legal name is Kristina Su Eun Lee. However, you can call me Kristie, Christie, and/or Cristie. I usually go by the latter.
I am 13 years of age =D (14 in next April can't wait!)
My ethinicity is Korean, but I immagrated to the US of A when I was 3. I am now a naturalized American.
My current abode is in New York City, New York.
I am a girl, not a male. Thank you for not being an idiot.
I reside in the EST Time Zone.
I'm on approximately... 8 hours everyday, now that summer has started.
I like to help people, to the best of my ability. I always answer questions, even if I don't know the answer. If I don't know the answer, I bang my head on the wall, until I figure out the answer or when I bleed to death!
I would like to think of myself as silly, but mature when I need to be. I am always professional. Fun and out going when I should be. I consider myself to be dominantly introvert, but when I want to, I have mood swings =D. I love to communicate with the other players in the server. I want to help make MsNick the most fun place as possible, so throwing events and chatting can help achieve this goal of life.
I am able to carefully judge situations, without jumping to conclusions. This is where my introvert stride comes in handy. I always carefully look at both sides of the story, think for a moment (hour), and then come up with a verdict. Of course, I'm always ban-happy (on a hacker)! I've had enough experiences with hackers, and their worse than your little sibling. They're never welcomed, but I'm careful enough to make sure that they are actually hacking.
I can host events when it is needed of me-I know there are a lot of GM's who can do this so, I"ll only do one when a mood bolster is neccessary.
I absolutely do not tolerate anyone who says s#!t about the server. If someone comes on the server, and starts talking crap about it I will quickly defend it (ban them). I think it's really dumb for them to even waste their time saying such negative things. I'll talk to them and ask them to stop. Sorry Brenda for copying you, but I like your style ;D If they keep doing it, I'll continue giving them warnings that they will be jailed. If they decide to continue anyways, I will jail them. If they still are being rude, them I will ask for opinions from the other GM's, seeing if the person should be banned. If the answer is yes, then bye-bye harasser.
If it was a hacker though, I would carefully assess their actions (see if what they're doing is actually hacking). If it is, I would ban them. It has always been a habit of mine to take a few screenshots of them hacking before I ban them for confirmation and for any legal "actions."
Because of my qualifications, I think I would be suitible for a level 3 GM but it's always your choice. I know that level 3 GM's can do everything I'm fit to do, such as ban hackers, host events and of course, help people.
By the way, please note that I just copied word for word the last sentence. If you will may, what is a Level 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 GM?
MSNick: How many years have you been playing Maplestory?
I've been playing ever since my friend's sister showed me Maplestory Korea Beta when I was two years of age. I was a beta player for Maplestory Korea Beta, then a regular player, and then mitigated to Global Maplestory When I was 7 or so.
MSNick: When did you start playing Private Servers?
That I can personally remember. My friend and I were avid Maplestory players. Actually, he was the one who showed me Global Maplestory. When we were 11, we were bored, and Googled "maplestory." Boom, there it was: xtremetop100.com/maplestory. The very first server we played was FrostMS, and after that closed, we moved and jumped, veering away from Hamachi-based servers. Soon, we found Akai-MS, and there we played for a long time, until the owner decided to change his server to a WoW server or something. I stopped playing for a while for finals and other sh!t exams, and then I found you guys around a week ago.
MSNick: Any other Private Server experience?
Yes. I was the admin and owner of my own servers, including NYMS, KFC-MS, and Twilight-MS (Yes, it is related to Stephanie Meyer's "Twilight"). I have gained experience in Odin-MS, Titan-MS, and various repacks, respectively.
MSNick: Do you have any GM experiences?
Yes. As admin and owner of 5 servers based at my home, I obviously was a GM.
I have just started playing this server, so I do not have much friends yet. However, as time goes on throughout the summer, I am sure that I will gain friends, love, and experience. I'm a very dedicated player, so I won't be going anywhere else anytime soon. The only exceptions are Summer Test Prep classes, Church outings, and daycations. If I do get chosen, you won't be let down. I'll do everything to the very best of my abilities. I don't know all the technical stuff (coding NPC's, etc) but I can always listen and learn. Acutally, I am self-teaching myself Java, C/C+/C++, and SQL. I can listen to player's requests and suggestions and I will do what I can,as long as the request/suggestion is within reason. I have not begun to frequent the forums yet, but I will am almost always on the forums, because that's the place players (nubs) go for help. Then they never come again (poor forum admin!) I like to put a lot of effort into everything I do (under-achiever alert!!!!!!!!!!!), even like this crap (I don't think its crap). I take time to look over things, and make sure it's error free (Perfectionist). Even if I don't get picked now, I really hope you consider me in the future. I really love this server, and I know because I've played around 80 of them!
MSNick: What other s#!t do you do, apart from sleeping, eating, studying, and playing violin?
Well, i play Maple...
MSNick: I said APART FROM MAPLESTORY!
No you didn't.
MSNick: Yes I DID!
I like to have fun, waste time (like what I did just now,) play guitar, listen to music, sing to music, play guitar to music, and dance to music. As you can see, I am a musically dominant person.
IGN: Cristie
Rebirths: 2-I'm a NUB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you,
Kristina Su Eun Lee

E-mail:ireconteam@gmail.com
AIM: xXaZn419Xx
Facebook: I am borrowing my friend's, the one who showed me GMS. Eugene Lee. He has a picture of him skiing at Belleayre.

My KDS (Digital Signiture)
K-192974-LSE-A1

P.S. Brenda you are my role model =P

Cristie

Back to top Go down

Cristie's GM Application :} Empty Re: Cristie's GM Application :}

Post by xiiaodark Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:13 pm

BTW sry for saying its a bit too long
xiiaodark
xiiaodark
Professional user

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristie Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:33 pm

its okie.

Cristie

Back to top Go down

Post by iPirate Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:04 pm

-Approval- Looks very "sophisticated" xD
iPirate
iPirate
Professional user

Your maple
Your stats:
Cristie's GM Application :} Left_bar_bleue75/100Cristie's GM Application :} Empty_bar_bleue  (75/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down