MSNick
Welcome to the official forum of Msnick! Our site is located at http://www.msnicksite.tk Our owner is nickvanlande and our official forum creator is Dmeister

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MSNick
Welcome to the official forum of Msnick! Our site is located at http://www.msnicksite.tk Our owner is nickvanlande and our official forum creator is Dmeister
MSNick
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SinG0d GM app

2 posters

Go down

SinG0d GM app Empty SinG0d GM app

Post by SinG0d Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:10 am

age:10 state:massachusets usa name:kyle i want to be a gm again cuz i thought i could make the gm the first time but i didnt do so good and i hope you pick me again cuz ieved improved and i leared alot from nick alvin camily and olivia i remember most of the commands so pick me again and i will do my best and do alot of things to help msnick.Also i know and i said this before i love the server not to give anything out even thought im ten i still know alot about the game.I love helping ppl in the game out of the game and i will be on alot but if im not that mean im brothers are useing compurter i have 4 brothers but me and 2 of them play.Then when there done i will go on and help anyone that needs help.Im good at events so if im a EH (EventHoster) i will do events not all the time but 1 or 2 a day deppends if i ask for alvin or nicks permishon.I love to be gms cuz i think there fun and im not in it for the power im there to help and get a resonlbe chance to learn have fun and give it my alll Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy so hope you pick me. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy i know nick is a good guy so i think he might try someone else then me but i wish he would chose me cuz im resbosilb and i do a lot to the server i help nick i help ppl who just joined and i help ppl who have been playing for a couple of day so pick me plzplzplzplzpzlpzl What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face

Last edited by SinG0d on Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:20 am; edited 1 time in total

SinG0d

Back to top Go down

SinG0d GM app Empty Re: SinG0d GM app

Post by xNaruTz Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:19 am

Nice app SinG0d, for me its a APPROVAL, its really nice, hope others will pick you too lol ;], when you become one, work hard.
xNaruTz
xNaruTz
Professional user

http://dtconanjw.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by SinG0d Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:56 am

is there anyone else that appovs
i hope you guys do

SinG0d

Back to top Go down