MSNick
Welcome to the official forum of Msnick! Our site is located at http://www.msnicksite.tk Our owner is nickvanlande and our official forum creator is Dmeister

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MSNick
Welcome to the official forum of Msnick! Our site is located at http://www.msnicksite.tk Our owner is nickvanlande and our official forum creator is Dmeister
MSNick
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LordDraco's gm app

Go down

LordDraco's gm app Empty LordDraco's gm app

Post by Cooldude707(ign:LordDraco Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:14 am

my gm app[center][left]well here we go sorry if ther is eny spelling mistakes in my gm app
name:robert
ign:LordDraco
Hobbies:skateboarding,snowmobiling,seadooing,dirtbiking i like shopping and hangin out with my friends.
How i can make the server better:i will help all peaple keep my eyes open for hackers and i will help out with evnts if peaple need help with the evnt there hostin.
good things about nickMS:evnts nice gm's nice community good rates and good npc's Cool good gml system gives good chances to get gm hat and gm dragon roar.
things i have to say:well i know the gm apps are closed but if you need a gm take a look at mine if you want to comment poste them plz rate my gm app out of 10 and i hope gm seas this cyclops

Cooldude707(ign:LordDraco

Back to top Go down

LordDraco's gm app Empty Re: LordDraco's gm app

Post by Cooldude707(ign:LordDraco Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:15 am

plz rate afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Cooldude707(ign:LordDraco Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:32 am

ohh ya i downloaded a gm handbook so ill be studing it so i know how to use gm powers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum