MSNick
Welcome to the official forum of Msnick! Our site is located at http://www.msnicksite.tk Our owner is nickvanlande and our official forum creator is Dmeister

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MSNick
Welcome to the official forum of Msnick! Our site is located at http://www.msnicksite.tk Our owner is nickvanlande and our official forum creator is Dmeister
MSNick
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

StarrySky's GM Application

2 posters

Go down

StarrySky's GM Application Empty StarrySky's GM Application

Post by Darkness2277 Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:20 am

UserName:Darkness2277

OnlineTime: Sunday-Saturday (9:00am-11:00pm) ( School Days are 7:00am-8:00am) After school ( 3:30pm-9:30pm)
WeekendTime:(8:30am-11:00pm)

E-mail:Stormy2277@hotmail.com

Contact Info: Jason Huang on Facebook ( Lemon with glasses Pic), Email, MSN.

Experience: I've been an event GM, normal GM, and an intern on other servers I would like to share my experience with this server. I have pro grammar and spelling skills. I have played MapleStory since the first anniversary.

If I see a Hacker I would : Stalk them while in hide, then use the uber 1337 ban hammer on them and notify an admin and send out a notice. ( If I have proof of him/her hacking/Screenie)

Why do I want to be a GM? : I want to share my experiences to make this server the best, and to make the server even BETTER than it ALREADY is =P. I also want to kill hackers.

Why should you pick me? : Well... You don't HAVE to if I'm not worth the !job 910/510 StarrySky.

Darkness2277

Back to top Go down

StarrySky's GM Application Empty Re: StarrySky's GM Application

Post by [GM]dark Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:49 pm

Sorry But GM Apps are currently closed
[GM]dark
[GM]dark
Professional user

Your maple
Your stats:
StarrySky's GM Application Left_bar_bleue100/100StarrySky's GM Application Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down