MSNick
Welcome to the official forum of Msnick! Our site is located at http://www.msnicksite.tk Our owner is nickvanlande and our official forum creator is Dmeister

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MSNick
Welcome to the official forum of Msnick! Our site is located at http://www.msnicksite.tk Our owner is nickvanlande and our official forum creator is Dmeister
MSNick
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

brenDURR's GM application :}

+6
xiiaodark
[GM]dark
Drafyr
[EventHoster]Alvin
Faith.
brenDURR
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

brenDURR's GM application :} Empty brenDURR's GM application :}

Post by brenDURR Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:39 am

Why hello thar' :}
I know GM applications are closed, but I'm always going to try. I'm not going to give up : )
- "Always persevere"
------------------------------------------------------
Before you even consider me, you'd probably like to know me
Here are the basics:
My name is Brenda,
and I'm 16 years of age :} (17 in July Very Happy)
My ethnicity is Laos/Thai, but I speak english fluently.
I currently reside around the Toronto area, Ontario, Canada (EST time zone).
I'm on approximately... 8 hours everyday, now that summer has started.
I like to help people, to the best of my ability. I always answer questions, even if I don't know the answer. If I don't know the answer, I try to find out and then tell the person.
I would like to think of myself as silly, but mature when I need to be. I can be professional, when I have to be. Fun and out going when I should be. I consider myself to be quite social. I love to communicate with the other players in the server. We want to make MsNick the most fun place as possible, so throwing events and chatting can help achieve this goal .
I can host events when it is needed of me-I know there are a lot of GM's who can do this so, I"ll only do one when necessary.
If there are harassers/hackers, I would carefully judge their actions (see if what they're doing is actually abusing). If it is, I would ban them. I would also take a few screenshots of them before I ban them, just to confirm everything and for proof.
I always try my best to speak grammatically correctly, to the best of my knowledge Razz Whenever I actually do "tYp3 lyk3 dis", I'm not being serious Razz
Because of my qualifications, I think I would be suitible for a level 3 GM but it's always your choice. I know that level 3 GM's can do everything I'm fit to do, such as ban hackers, host events and of course, help people.
I've been playing Maplestory ever since it started, 3 or 4 years ago I believe? (well, 4 months after it started :S). I've started playing private servers since last summer, though and I must say they're really fun!
I've only been a GM in two servers-BrenMS (not my private server, so many people ask me this ;___; ) and VengenceMS (a more personal one made by a real life friend). BrenMS was shut down around last month and Vengence was shut down a long time ago. Simply because the owners didn't want to take care of it anymore.
I've already become familiar with many players on this server, and I have become their friends. I'm a very dedicated player, so I won't be going anywhere else anytime soon. If I do get chosen, you won't be let down. I'll do everything to the very best of my abilities. I've been looking around and I think I might know how to code some NPC's. I've just never tried it, but I'm hoping to try it soon. I can always listen and learn. I can listen to players requests, suggestions, etc and I can see what I can so, within reason. I am almost always on the forums, because I believe that's one place players go for help. I like to put a lot of effort into everything I do, even a simple application like this. I take time to look over things, and make sure it's error free (or as much as possible). Even if I don't get picked now, I really hope you consider me in the future. I really love this server, it's amazingly fun!
IGN: brenDURR
Rebirths: 42 - kind of low.
Official approval count (as of last edit, correct me if I'm wrong): 8
Thank you so much for taking the time to read my application! I know it was lengthy, but I hope it was worth it :3 Hope you consider me!
~ Brenda :3
My contact info: My email/MSN is brendaah_x3@hotmail.com.

Last edited by brenDURR on Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:41 am; edited 8 times in total
brenDURR
brenDURR
Advanced User

Your maple
Your stats:
brenDURR's GM application :} Left_bar_bleue5000/100brenDURR's GM application :} Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/100)

http://www.traumababy.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

brenDURR's GM application :} Empty Re: brenDURR's GM application :}

Post by Faith. Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:54 am

I say she would do a better job than Sam? :/
Faith.
Faith.
Professional user

Your maple
Your stats:
brenDURR's GM application :} Left_bar_bleue100/100brenDURR's GM application :} Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by [EventHoster]Alvin Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:59 am

Yea ... And this app is like so long/cool/nice !
[EventHoster]Alvin
[EventHoster]Alvin
Professional user

Your maple
Your stats:
brenDURR's GM application :} Left_bar_bleue100/100brenDURR's GM application :} Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Drafyr Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:55 am

*Cough* My OLD gfx > your new gfx. Lol, couple days boys. Couple days. If you think these banners are good... Just lol.
Drafyr
Drafyr
Professional user

Your maple
Your stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by [EventHoster]Alvin Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:00 am

They Are nice ... LOL
i just LOL-ed
[EventHoster]Alvin
[EventHoster]Alvin
Professional user

Your maple
Your stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Drafyr Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:54 pm

Lolwut? Lolwut? They're alright because the colors blend in with eachother, and the text is positioned nicely, but it's all too plain, not much effort was put into making those. <_<
Drafyr
Drafyr
Professional user

Your maple
Your stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by [GM]dark Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:46 pm

uhhhhh ok??????
[GM]dark
[GM]dark
Professional user

Your maple
Your stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by brenDURR Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:14 pm

Drafyr wrote:Lolwut? Lolwut? They're alright because the colors blend in with eachother, and the text is positioned nicely, but it's all too plain, not much effort was put into making those. <_<

Well, may I see some of your banners then? Maybe I can get ideas on making it better, if it isn't that good. I agree, it is too plain but I didn't have too many ideas on it. They are only my first two banners after all :l I tried to make it look fun and maple-related, not just decorated with irrelavent non-sense. So, if you have any examples of good ones or any more ideas, would you mind sharing them?
For the record though, I did actually spend a half an hour to an hour making each of these. I guess I'm a really slow worker, but I really did put effort into this - finding the right background, suitable text and making up each of the characters. It probably doesn't sound like much, but I actually spend time carefully considering each aspect >0<
brenDURR
brenDURR
Advanced User

Your maple
Your stats:
brenDURR's GM application :} Left_bar_bleue5000/100brenDURR's GM application :} Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Drafyr Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:26 pm

brenDURR, way to make me feel like a jackass. I've been PSing for 3 years now... I know what it was like to start out... In fact, I have my very first GFX.

brenDURR's GM application :} USMCPARKcopy

As you can see, you did way better than I did. Wink

If you feel like checking out some of the stuff I've made, go here: https://s173.photobucket.com/albums/w80/Tanis230/

Most of my good stuff was never put on PB and sent directly to people who wanted to edit it themselves after I'd created it... If you ever need tips or want to know where to go for resources, tuts, etc... Just ask. Wink
Drafyr
Drafyr
Professional user

Your maple
Your stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by brenDURR Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:31 am

Drafyr wrote:brenDURR, way to make me feel like a jackass. I've been PSing for 3 years now... I know what it was like to start out... In fact, I have my very first GFX.

If you feel like checking out some of the stuff I've made, go here: https://s173.photobucket.com/albums/w80/Tanis230/

Most of my good stuff was never put on PB and sent directly to people who wanted to edit it themselves after I'd created it... If you ever need tips or want to know where to go for resources, tuts, etc... Just ask. Wink

I'm sorry about that >0< I didn't mean to.
Your first is good! I know mine is amateur, I didn't add much to it-just text and some default effects. I could have done more, and I should have done more. I'll keep your advice in mind, and I'll come to you for some guidance in the future :}
brenDURR
brenDURR
Advanced User

Your maple
Your stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by [GM]dark Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:08 am

brenDURR wrote:
Drafyr wrote:brenDURR, way to make me feel like a jackass. I've been PSing for 3 years now... I know what it was like to start out... In fact, I have my very first GFX.

I'm sorry about that >0< I didn't mean to.
Your first is good! I know mine is amateur, I didn't add much to it-just text and some default effects. I could have done more, and I should have done more. I'll keep your advice in mind, and I'll come to you for some guidance in the future :}

LOL brenda dont feel bad urs was a lil better then mine ,....
[GM]dark
[GM]dark
Professional user

Your maple
Your stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Drafyr Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:14 pm

^^, Brenda did epic for her first gfx... I see great things ahead. Razz

You should practice with some tuts... http://planetrenders.net/ is an excellent place for renders, and tuts on making banners, avatars, animated gfx, backgrounds, rendering, and the like. A good site for brushes is www.deviantart.com. A good site for texts is www.dafont.com.

All have instructions on their use. Brushes make your gfx all the better, font should be simple and easy to read, yet stylish... You'll learn about light source, color variations, diffusions, distortions... I learned everything from these three sites and messing around with PS on my own. xD.

Now I can render my own stuff, and do basically anything you'd need me to do with a gfx. However, I'm a little out of practice. Razz
Drafyr
Drafyr
Professional user

Your maple
Your stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by [EventHoster]Alvin Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:59 pm

she did far more better than mine , mine sucks but i got a PASS =)
[EventHoster]Alvin
[EventHoster]Alvin
Professional user

Your maple
Your stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by [GM]dark Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:26 pm

lol yeah alvin's sucked ..
[GM]dark
[GM]dark
Professional user

Your maple
Your stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by [EventHoster]Alvin Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:32 pm

but u said its good app ! or was it tyler ? idc LOL
[EventHoster]Alvin
[EventHoster]Alvin
Professional user

Your maple
Your stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by [GM]dark Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:35 pm

lol idc anymore either lol
[GM]dark
[GM]dark
Professional user

Your maple
Your stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Drafyr Sun Jun 07, 2009 6:02 pm

Lol, nice guys, nice. Tyler said it was a good app...
Drafyr
Drafyr
Professional user

Your maple
Your stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by [GM]dark Sun Jun 07, 2009 6:34 pm

lol of course
[GM]dark
[GM]dark
Professional user

Your maple
Your stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Drafyr Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:39 pm

*facepalm*
Drafyr
Drafyr
Professional user

Your maple
Your stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by xiiaodark Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:37 am

brendurr ur banner is nt bad too Very Happy
xiiaodark
xiiaodark
Professional user

Back to top Go down

Post by xiiaodark Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:38 am

lik mii i cant even make a banner of my own -.- ( nw can ) edited

Last edited by xiiaodark on Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
xiiaodark
xiiaodark
Professional user

Back to top Go down

Post by Faith. Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:01 am

Does anyone even approves or reject all these applications? ._.
Faith.
Faith.
Professional user

Your maple
Your stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by xiiaodark Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:13 am

I approve Very Happy
xiiaodark
xiiaodark
Professional user

Back to top Go down

Post by brenDURR Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:21 am

Faith. wrote:Does anyone even approves or reject all these applications? ._.
Lol, I think only one person answered that question on this thread (if I'm not mistaken)
brenDURR
brenDURR
Advanced User

Your maple
Your stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by [GM]dark Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:21 am

lol i'm sorry ..... APPROVED ???
[GM]dark
[GM]dark
Professional user

Your maple
Your stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next