MSNick
Welcome to the official forum of Msnick! Our site is located at http://www.msnicksite.tk Our owner is nickvanlande and our official forum creator is Dmeister

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MSNick
Welcome to the official forum of Msnick! Our site is located at http://www.msnicksite.tk Our owner is nickvanlande and our official forum creator is Dmeister
MSNick
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gm's WTH Maybe A little to Power Hungry

+5
Faith.
LoveBite
monkeyboi66
[GM]dark
Strager
9 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Gm's WTH Maybe A little to Power Hungry Empty Gm's WTH Maybe A little to Power Hungry

Post by Strager Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:13 pm

Ok im not going to make this long, i was in Henyse and was standing next to a gm, he said hey watch this a Dced me SO i logged back in and quit his Guild and called him a noob. Then he Dcs me again and i relogged and he tells me to say sorry slut so I said sorry slut, then I got Dced again and logg on then he banned me for hacking.

Does this not seem like abuse of power? Yea so I just trying to get my account unbanned but i doubt its going to happen. Does any one else think Gms are being over dramatic about this stuff?

Strager

Back to top Go down

Gm's WTH Maybe A little to Power Hungry Empty Re: Gm's WTH Maybe A little to Power Hungry

Post by [GM]dark Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:31 pm

hey srry about Aaron....
he was in a bad mood but seriously show GMs a lil more respect can can choose to make u playtime fun or hell....

I'll unban u if u promise to be a better player...
[GM]dark
[GM]dark
Professional user

Your maple
Your stats:
Gm's WTH Maybe A little to Power Hungry Left_bar_bleue100/100Gm's WTH Maybe A little to Power Hungry Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Gm's WTH Maybe A little to Power Hungry Empty Re: Gm's WTH Maybe A little to Power Hungry

Post by monkeyboi66 Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:40 pm

No not really I have tons of experience as a GM and I think that what you did was wrong in a way back talking and being a big mouth so yea GMs have a reason for everything because a GM who does something for nothing is a bad GM lol

From, Ray

monkeyboi66

Back to top Go down

Post by [GM]dark Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:49 pm

Ok then if you get approval from atleast 5 people to get u unbanned then u will get unbanned and allowed back to server
[GM]dark
[GM]dark
Professional user

Your maple
Your stats:
Gm's WTH Maybe A little to Power Hungry Left_bar_bleue100/100Gm's WTH Maybe A little to Power Hungry Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by monkeyboi66 Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:53 pm

APPROVE!!!!!!

xD

From, Ray

monkeyboi66

Back to top Go down

Post by [GM]dark Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:54 pm

Lol thats 1 .... 4 more
[GM]dark
[GM]dark
Professional user

Your maple
Your stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by [GM]dark Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:58 pm

O beside ..... u were hacking ....
[GM]dark
[GM]dark
Professional user

Your maple
Your stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by [GM]dark Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:01 am

Aaron told me the story .... apparently u were hacking so .. u are banned ..... GL with another server
[GM]dark
[GM]dark
Professional user

Your maple
Your stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by monkeyboi66 Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:02 am

Oh you were hacking? then that is a whole different story xD

UNAPPROVED!!!!!!

lol

From, Ray

monkeyboi66

Back to top Go down

Gm's WTH Maybe A little to Power Hungry Empty To: Guy who posted the complain.

Post by LoveBite Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:36 am

Hmm, so your not happy with the arrangement huh?
You were indeed hacking,
I dare you come infront of me and say, you weren't at fault.
Come luh, my ign is Lovebite.
Faith has every right to ban you for hacking.
Go do some reflections, I don't even think you have the right to complain about Faith.

Dark even gave you a choice, 5 people who wants you to be unbanned, you get unbanned.
Do other server thy GM's give you such priviledge? (Ps, dk how spell.) -,-
Quit barking and ask yourself whether its right to hack.
LoveBite
LoveBite

Your maple
Your stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Faith. Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:44 am

Maybe the next time i ban hackers , i should take a screen shot of them hacking first.
Faith.
Faith.
Professional user

Your maple
Your stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by [GM]dark Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:51 am

Yeah... sorry faith
[GM]dark
[GM]dark
Professional user

Your maple
Your stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by monkeyboi66 Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:54 am

Ok for some odd reason I feel like I am the one being told to stop hacking are you guys talking about me? cause im confuzzled sorry

From, Ray (Story)

monkeyboi66

Back to top Go down

Post by Faith. Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:00 am

We're talking about the threadstarter.
Faith.
Faith.
Professional user

Your maple
Your stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by [GM]dark Fri Jun 05, 2009 5:39 am

yeah besides ray i dont think u have hacks ....
[GM]dark
[GM]dark
Professional user

Your maple
Your stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by monkeyboi66 Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:30 am

I do Henry lol remember I Co-Owned 2 servers before xD

Tons but never use them lol

From, Ray

monkeyboi66

Back to top Go down

Post by [GM]dark Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:48 am

;p; so
[GM]dark
[GM]dark
Professional user

Your maple
Your stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by monkeyboi66 Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:53 am

Lol doesnt mean that I am gonna use them xD

You know me Henry, atleast I think you do lol

But just to let you know I can hack servers

But I wont lol

From, Ray (Story)

monkeyboi66

Back to top Go down

Post by Strager Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:18 pm

Hey this faith guy is a lie, I dont even know were to get hacks. Dude he trying to cover him self so he wont get striped of gm powers. First of all im still 11 or 12 one.Hmmmm sure signs of hack rightt there second when the Gm event was held i died all times. So faith tell me what hack i was usein.

Strager

Back to top Go down

Post by Strager Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:31 pm

Common you belive word over facts there was no signs of me hacking. I just don't want to be bannd for false statments, Also what does Faith mean he forgot to take a screen shot,well your not doing your job. Its just so funny to how he just forgets to take a screen, and still gets me banned Its seems a little fishy.

Strager

Back to top Go down

Post by monkeyboi66 Fri Jun 05, 2009 5:35 pm

Do not get angry... I can understand Faith because I have been in his position many times... I also understand your anger but do not worry

What is so bad about making a new account? ever thought of that?

From, Ray (Story)

Last edited by monkeyboi66 on Fri Jun 05, 2009 7:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

monkeyboi66

Back to top Go down

Post by brenDURR Fri Jun 05, 2009 5:45 pm

First thing, is this really a suggestion o-o?
Secondly... did you edit in the second paragraph? I'm not sure if I'm seeing things or not, but I don't think it was there. I think I am seeing things...
If you were indeed hacking, I don't think you should be unbanned.
I never heard the other side of the story so I can't judge this situation that well.
But, if the situation is how you explained it, then I believe you should be unbanned. I have a feeling though, you might be leaving out some details.
Just what I think :}
brenDURR
brenDURR
Advanced User

Your maple
Your stats:
Gm's WTH Maybe A little to Power Hungry Left_bar_bleue5000/100Gm's WTH Maybe A little to Power Hungry Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/100)

http://www.traumababy.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by [GM]dark Fri Jun 05, 2009 5:59 pm

He was Banned For defiling a GM and Hacking with two witnesses .... Lovebite and Faith
[GM]dark
[GM]dark
Professional user

Your maple
Your stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Strager Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:02 pm

Oh bull he a freakin Gm he can get any to agree with him. He could bribe, dude. This is an unfair, what hack was I using. Tell me

Strager

Back to top Go down

Post by [GM]dark Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:18 pm

I'm not sure but he can't bribe me im alrdy a GM ...
[GM]dark
[GM]dark
Professional user

Your maple
Your stats:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum