MSNick
Welcome to the official forum of Msnick! Our site is located at http://www.msnicksite.tk Our owner is nickvanlande and our official forum creator is Dmeister

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MSNick
Welcome to the official forum of Msnick! Our site is located at http://www.msnicksite.tk Our owner is nickvanlande and our official forum creator is Dmeister
MSNick
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

xXDragonXx's GM Application

Go down

xXDragonXx's GM Application Empty xXDragonXx's GM Application

Post by xXDragonXx Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:16 pm

Name: Joshua Lee
Race: Asian
Sex: Male
State: CA

Why am I applying: From personal experience, (from other servers) I hated (I know such a strong word >.<) when I first joined. When anyone joins a private server, they start off weak, but since your in a private server, the people playing expect you to level yourself because leveling is supposed to be easy. It's not. As a GM, I would not give special favor or give them the easy way. I would help the player that just joined, in whatever way I could, so that that player would be infallible. He/She won't be begging me for things (but wouldn't give anything either way). Moreover, in doing so, that player would be more likely to play than a person that gives up because they can't RB.

Why do I want to be a GM and what can I do: Again, I want to help the new incoming players and integrate them smoothly into the MS Nick community. I am also very flexible, yet strict when the time comes. I am completely honest (Idk why there's a need to lie) and fair. I will not give any punishment without clear evidence nor will I let someone slide for breaking the rules. I can be on almost anytime and when I am on, I am on for hours. I am completely dedicated and can vote every 12 hours (how hard is that?). I abide to all rules that the MS Nick community has and will make sure that they are enforced. I actually enjoy helping people because I like meeting new people. By helping them, I'm sure we can be friends, or in good relation. I am completely dependable and trustworthy. I do not take tasks in which I cannot perform nor do I sign up for any responsibilities that I cannot complete.

About me: I am on my high schools Cross Country team and I have played the guitar for 5 years. I like playing tennis (just for fun) and I love food. Any food, seriously... haha. I am multilingual (English, Korean, Spanish). I like laughing (but it hurts if i laugh too much lol XD). I am also very meticulous about everything. I just can't stand a sentence without a period.

Thank you for looking. My IGN is: xXDragonXx
Come and play with me. Smile

xXDragonXx

Back to top Go down